Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello Summer

Reposition yourself to re-enter the workforce; join me on my personal branding journey.

My daughter finished Kindergarten today.  Tomorrow is officially the beginning of summer vacation and I've made an executive decision. I'm going to stop blogging for the summer.  I've made quite a bit of progress on my job search process since I began the blog in April.  When I pick up again in the fall I will finally be ready to start looking for a job. Thank you to all of you who have been following me. I hope you will tune in again next season when things get serious. Until then, have a great summer.

See you in September...
Allison Lieber Prout, Marketer Mom

2 comments:

  1. 找到了,我的老朋友。你好久没来这里。 我很高兴你现在有一个小奴孩子。我也有一个女儿。 她是物理学家,已经结婚了。我还有一个儿子。他是PhD学生,学习数学。我现在帮助我的父亲照顾我的妈妈。她可惜发诳的。我很喜欢作美术。我最近作了一本书,一百多画儿,每个花儿有一些词正文。最近,我也开始乐复习汉语。比远来都不一样。现在可以用电脑,用MP3听古事等。 我忘了忘得很多。每关系。我很喜欢学习。我常常又会画又听中文的故事。
    你现在怎么样 - 共作找到了吗?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison Latimore Horridge, what a surprise to hear from you. How are you able to write in Chinese? So glad you found me. No, I haven't found a job yet and have just started blogging again, thus I found your message awaiting me. Sounds like all is well with you and yours. My daughter is in 3rd grade now and I'm am busy with various civic duties. Overall, things are good. Just facing the daunting task of re-entering the work force. Wonderful to hear from you my friend. Keep in Touch..

      Delete